A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Badgley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Badgley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badgley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Badgley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badgley graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Badgley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital and Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Eureka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Eugene Badgley MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Badgley practice?
- Dr. Laurence Badgley has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Badgley practices General Practice near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors.