A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Badgley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Badgley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badgley
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badgley graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Badgley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital and Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Eureka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Eugene Badgley MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Badgley practice?
- Dr. Laurence Badgley has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Badgley practices General Practice near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors.