Dr. Laurence Badgley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Badgley?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Badgley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2016

Wonderful

May 2nd, 2015

Experienced physician with obvious expertise in the anatomy of the neck and back. Extremely scientific approach, able to verify hypotheses through the physical exam. He may have a colourful past, but this man knows his stuff better than any of my usual doctors. He correctly diagnosed a disorder of sacroiliac joint missed by many other doctors.

January 30th, 2015

I was primaRILY there for marihuana licence renewal, but also discovered he is an expert on a few of my pain conditions Top Notch.

November 9th, 2012

Sad to see him leave

I have been a patient of Dr Badgley's since 1999 and now he is retiring and I have to find a new doctor. I am sad seeing him leave as I trust his decisions and have to go through the new doctor routine and that is scarry

August 26th, 2012

Was a great Doctor and Diagnostician. Spot on diagnosis.

August 14th, 2012

Excellent Intelligent and not in a hurry. Does it the right way.

Fianlly a smart Doc. in this small area of ours that doesn't rush you out the door like hamburgers at McDonalds after 5 or 10 minutes. He will take the time needed to diagnose your ailment and then holistically think outside the box to offer you alternate options to mainstream failed bandaid solutions. He's worth the wait.

May 30th, 2012

Dr. Badgley was very helpful and very kind! Unlike other doctors he found out exactly what was wrong with me instead of just prescribing over the counter drugs. I'm not a fan of un-natural medication and he helped me with suggesting work-outs, stretches, nutrition and sleeping positions to help ease my pain. He made me feel very comfortable, and he spent enough time with me so I could get all of my questions answered! I would recommend this doctor over any other I have seen.

January 2nd, 2012

The man is a Genius!

He knew the root of my son's back pain was a pulled and torn shoulder, He could tell by the unevenness of his shoulder that he got an serious injury... his arm got stuck in machinery at work. and that it did permanent damage, and my son has been suffering all these years,I'm looking forward to seeing him myself,I'm so tired of doctors pushing dangerous drugs on me and not even doing a decent investigation of why I'm sick,,

November 9th, 2011

Dr. Badgley is a knowledgable and caring physician who took the time to diagnose my condition when other doctors just wrote it off to age and back pain. His staff found my diabetes from an infection and I was able to start treatment before there was any major problems. He keeps up with the latest information in diseases and treatment, including medication. In fact, Dr. Badgley provided cutting edge information for the profession in the causem and treatment of fibromyalgia. All this and I still feel that I'm with a friend when I'm in the office. He has been my ddoctor for over Ten years and I recomend him to my new friends.

July 4th, 2011

Sacroiliac Joint Disorder

After many xray's and MRI's from other doctors, Dr Badgley was able to diagnose my problem immediately. I did every extreme sport you can imagine on dry land, and with those sports comes injuries. Landing my butt several times caused my sacroiliac joint disorder that led to chronic lower back pain. Unfortunately, I live with chronic back pain. However, he has done the research to find a surgeon that can fix my problem. After 5 doctors, this one finally figured out what was causing my problem. Highly recommend!

June 27th, 2011

excellent diagnostician

April 21st, 2011

RobRoy

great Doctor carring, and compassionate. Thanks Doc.:))