Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

422 1st St
Eureka, CA 95501
650-349-0718
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Sad to see him leave  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Badgley's since 1999 and now he is retiring and I have to find a new doctor. I am sad seeing him leave as I trust his decisions and have to go through the new doctor routine and that is scarry

Aug 26th, 2012

Was a great Doctor and Diagnostician. Spot on diagnosis.

|  Excellent Intelligent and not in a hurry. Does it the right way.  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Fianlly a smart Doc. in this small area of ours that doesn't rush you out the door like hamburgers at McDonalds after 5 or 10 minutes. He will take the time needed to diagnose your ailment and then holistically think outside the box to offer you alternate options to mainstream failed bandaid solutions. He's worth the wait.

May 30th, 2012

Dr. Badgley was very helpful and very kind! Unlike other doctors he found out exactly what was wrong with me instead of just prescribing over the counter drugs. I'm not a fan of un-natural medication and he helped me with suggesting work-outs, stretches, nutrition and sleeping positions to help ease my pain. He made me feel very comfortable, and he spent enough time with me so I could get all of my questions answered! I would recommend this doctor over any other I have seen.

|  The man is a Genius!  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

He knew the root of my son's back pain was a pulled and torn shoulder, He could tell by the unevenness of his shoulder that he got an serious injury... his arm got stuck in machinery at work. and that it did permanent damage, and my son has been suffering all these years,I'm looking forward to seeing him myself,I'm so tired of doctors pushing dangerous drugs on me and not even doing a decent investigation of why I'm sick,,

Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Badgley is a knowledgable and caring physician who took the time to diagnose my condition when other doctors just wrote it off to age and back pain. His staff found my diabetes from an infection and I was able to start treatment before there was any major problems. He keeps up with the latest information in diseases and treatment, including medication. In fact, Dr. Badgley provided cutting edge information for the profession in the causem and treatment of fibromyalgia. All this and I still feel that I'm with a friend when I'm in the office. He has been my ddoctor for over Ten years and I recomend him to my new friends.

|  Sacroiliac Joint Disorder  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2011

After many xray's and MRI's from other doctors, Dr Badgley was able to diagnose my problem immediately. I did every extreme sport you can imagine on dry land, and with those sports comes injuries. Landing my butt several times caused my sacroiliac joint disorder that led to chronic lower back pain. Unfortunately, I live with chronic back pain. However, he has done the research to find a surgeon that can fix my problem. After 5 doctors, this one finally figured out what was causing my problem. Highly recommend!

Jun 27th, 2011

excellent diagnostician

|  RobRoy  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

great Doctor carring, and compassionate. Thanks Doc.:))

|  Brilliant!  |  show details
by Grateful patient on Apr 12th, 2011

After over twenty year with my medical condition, I have never found a Dr as genuine Dr Badgley. His office staff are busy but they are always helpful. I would recommend him without reservation.

|  Patient  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Dr Badgley is a caring and informed MD who by choice treats difficult patients with multiple and often complex medical issues. He is willing to work with chronic pain patients and networks with area MD's. He spends time with his patients and involves the patient in the decision making process of his/her treatment. I would personally rate him as one of the more understanding MD's in the area.

by Jay on Mar 2nd, 2011

I've been seeing doctors for my back problem for years without success beyond medication. Dr. Badgley was able to determine the cause and source of my problems during my first visit and followed up on this with x-rays that actually showed my problem in action. He advocated for me with my insurance company to get me the treatment I needed. He also instructed me in what I could do myself at home. Everything I did at home was simple and easy to learn and remember and the supplies he told me to get really helped get me through until I was able to see some specialists for more extensive treatment. After all the measures he went through I have gone from only being able to walk two blocks to now being able to walk a full mile. I've also been able to cut way back on my medications with his help.

|  Very smart man....worth the wait.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

A very knowledgeable general practicioner. In an age where people want treatment right here and right now, it's refreshing to see a Doctor who is willing to take whatever time is needed with his patients to get to the root of the problem and not just bandage it up like most doctors do today. I'll wait the wait to see a Doctor that cares with a Degree from Yale University!

|  Someone has to be the worst, I think it is Dr. Badgley  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2010

My OWCP Dr. moved out of town & stopped seeing OWCP patients. My file was transferred to his office. My 1st appointment: 6 hour wait to see him.My second appt: 5 hour wait for a 2PM appt!3rd: Sign on door said closed, he had moved & not notified his patients.4th: He had moved again, no notification, other personnel at the office told me where to find him. I found his new office, with a paper sign and locked up tight! After 45 min. I learned he was at an adjacent building. I went there & was told he would be along in a moment. an hour later, he sauntered over. His office looked like a garage storage nightmare with patient's confidential medical records in disorganized piles on every surface. He had no staff. Each time I saw Dr. Badgley he only had one question for me: "WHAT DRUGS DO I WANT TODAY?"

|  Thankful Patient  |  show details
by patient on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr. Badgley, as his medical history shows, is VERY competent!! There are MANY doctors around that will prescribe anything to anyone, I have seen this first hand. Dr. Badgley is NOT one of those doctors and people who say he is must be mad at him. He CARES, not what I could say about others. Remember, you reap what you sew, and bad mouthing is the devil talk.

by Local drug treatment provider on Nov 30th, 2009

Dr. Badgley is nothing but a licensed drug dealer. His license should be revoked.

|  A patient's wife  |  show details
by Michele on Sep 18th, 2009

I MUST comment on the person who posted 06/09!There's more to their anger than they're letting on!!Dr.B has had a hard time with bad staff,& SO many patients needing him,but he is one of the only Dr.'s to show actual care & compassion!I give praise we found him!He IS trying to focus better,but does SO much for so many!You should be ashamed to speak that way about a Dr. with such skill & heart! I KNOW he is not the way that person portrayed & only wish there were more of him to go around!I'd rather put up with him being overworked than see most other Dr.'s in Humboldt Co.!He only cares about his clients who are honest & truly being abused by the system!Do your home- work better & don't use your bitterness to slander a good Dr. Shame on you!I pray for Dr.Badgley to continue helping hurt people like my husband!He is a God- send for us,& hopefully his staff can HELP him & not cause more grief.Tonya is wonderful!As you see,I'm not the only person who loves the Dr. He gets two 100% ratings from 2 others,the first only complains about stuff the staff were responsible for,not Dr.B. So if you've been hurt on the job,or just suffer chronic pain & have been misdiagnosed or treated like your lying or insignificant, you should give Dr. Badgley a call.But you will wait for him,but speak your mind as he WILL listen!You just have to keep up on your wishes,he is busy!!Thanks so much!!

|  Frances  |  show details
by Frances on Jul 8th, 2009

I am a Workman's Comp patient. The other doctors had no hands on experience with my problem. After a year of being jerked around Dr Badgley had me diagnosed in 1 visit and by the 2nd visit combed thru my paper work and was ready to write a report to the utilization board. Kudos!!!

Jun 8th, 2009

THIS "DOCTOR" IS ONE OF THE MOST UNETHICAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. HE USES HIS GUISE OF MEDICINE TO BE A LEGAL DRUG PUSHER AND USES HIS POSITION TO STEAL FROM EMPLOYEES. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE"""CHECK HIM OUT ON GOOGLE SEARCH AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT

|  Best Doc I've seen in my life!!!  |  show details
by Anne on Dec 20th, 2008

Exceptional diagnostic skills! Found my problem on my first visit after 34 years of seeing other doctors. His diagnosis and treatment has me pain free for the first time in years!

|  Waited up to 3 hours for my appointment  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2008

Requested my medical records to be transferred to another Dr. It has now been 4 months since I requested them. My new Dr. still does not have them.