Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

at ease show details at ease
Nov 3rd, 2015

I was nervous to see a plastic surgeon and almost cancelled my appointment, but Dr. Baiback and his nurse made me feel completely at ease. I'm glad I went.

Would recommend! show details Would recommend!
Oct 19th, 2015

Very good doctor with great bedside manner and excellent intuition. Also has a great eye for what looks "natural." His staff is very friendly and welcoming, and his team members are intelligent and knowledgeable. Took about 15 minutes to get into a room to be seen, but once I was there, it didn't take long to actually see the doctor. Plus I felt like he spent as much time with me as I really needed. Overall great experience. Would recommend.

Great overall experience show details Great overall experience
Mar 19th, 2015

Always patient, down-to-earth, kind. Knowledgable but doesn't speak over your head. Very thorough.

past client show details past client
by Allan Meyette on Nov 19th, 2014

I came to Dr. Baibak for a chemical peel and he talked me into having a micro-dermabrasion on my nose. I asked if he performed this procedure on someone's nose before and he said yes. I asked for before and after pictures. He said he had them, but never showed me. I was poked a dozen times with a needle straight into my nose and sometimes would go all the way through. One of the most painful things I ever had to endure. As he drilled off my skin, the drill snagged in the towel that surrounded my face twice. This caused permanent swirl scars on the end of my nose. Not to mention the other scars he left behind. Post surgery left my nose scarred and two-toned in color. I approached him about this and he said he would have to charge me again to try to fix it as well as charge me for the botched surgery. Needless to say I was furious and almost knocked his teeth out. I left never to come back and wished I would have sued him. I highly recommend that nobody ever uses this hack! He shouldn't have a license and should not be practicing plastic surgery. Stay away!