Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  past client  |  show details
by Allan Meyette on Nov 19th, 2014

I came to Dr. Baibak for a chemical peel and he talked me into having a micro-dermabrasion on my nose. I asked if he performed this procedure on someone's nose before and he said yes. I asked for before and after pictures. He said he had them, but never showed me. I was poked a dozen times with a needle straight into my nose and sometimes would go all the way through. One of the most painful things I ever had to endure. As he drilled off my skin, the drill snagged in the towel that surrounded my face twice. This caused permanent swirl scars on the end of my nose. Not to mention the other scars he left behind. Post surgery left my nose scarred and two-toned in color. I approached him about this and he said he would have to charge me again to try to fix it as well as charge me for the botched surgery. Needless to say I was furious and almost knocked his teeth out. I left never to come back and wished I would have sued him. I highly recommend that nobody ever uses this hack! He shouldn't have a license and should not be practicing plastic surgery. Stay away!

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2005 on yahoo.com

arrowhead: looking for general pricing on brest enhancment

Read Full Review at yahoo.com