A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anxiety Disorders
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Baker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence H Baker DO is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Baker practice?
- Dr. Laurence Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Baker practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Hematologists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.