A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Baskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baskin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Baskin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Fetal Diseases
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Diseases
- Urethral Obstruction
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baskin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence S Baskin MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence S. Baskin practice?
- Dr. Laurence Baskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Baskin practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.