A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Belkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Belkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkoff graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Belkoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence H Belkoff DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Belkoff practice?
- Dr. Laurence Belkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Belkoff practices Urology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Urologists.