Dr. R Berkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R Berkowitz?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. R Berkowitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2012

He's does the most amazing breast implants I have seen ever!!!

March 26th, 2012

Amazing Breast with Fat Grafting!!

I had read articles in regards to fat grafting with a breast augmentation which in combination would give a superior result.I had researched board certified plastic surgeons whom perform fat-grafting with breast augmentation. I read how Dr. Berkowitz not only does he perform fat-grafting he is also one of the few plastic surgeon in the entire United States that has the new cohesive gel implants by Allergan there are only 42 plastic surgeons in the U.S. that Allergan has given to only the most superior surgeons which Dr. Berkowitz is the only one in the SouthBay/Silicon Valley area. The other thing that makes Dr. Berkowitz unique is the he uses a very specialized system in processing the fat that is made by a company name Cytori which is a cleansing fat system that preserves the fat & cleanses the fat for the best possible fat transfer possible. From the moment you step into to Dr. Berkowitz office you will know that he is superior . His staff is warm & makes you comfortable from the first moment. Most importantly everything Dr. Berkowitz takes his time at my consultation he explained every part of the surgery in detail that I was able to understand he is gentle & you may pay more however, I have a superior result. I decided to have fat-grafting with my Allergan Silicon Breast Implants I have the most amazing result I can not believe how beautiful my breast look I am beyond happy I am thrilled. I highly recommend Dr. Berkowitz for anyone that wants a superior result. He has the many years of experience that is needed to accomplish an amazing result.

August 16th, 2011

Superior Experienced Surgeon

Dr. Berkowitz is a superior surgeon & human being. I was turning 50 which was really showing on my face. I saw a few other surgeon's prior to Dr. Berkowitz from the moment I walked in Dr. Berkowitz office everything was on a different level than previous physician's. His staff is professional & helpful with any question.As soon as Dr. Berkowitz walked in the exam room his energy is so calming & caring he listened to all of my concerns & gave me a complete education in facial surgery. I felt so informed & confident that he was the right surgeon for me. I wanted to look refreshed & natural. It has been almost a year since my procedure. I am delighted I look wonderful & natural. It was the best decision of my life was to choose Dr. Berkowitz.

July 2nd, 2011

very happy

Turning 50 for a women can be somewhat shocking time goes by so quickly just seems like yesterday when I was 30. I decided to fight the signs of aging. I wanted a natural result which I have learned is Dr. Berkowitz speciality.I had a lower face -life, fat grafting to replace volume in my face. I am thrilled I no longer have people asking me if I am tired? I look refreshed yet very natural.Dr. Berkowitz is an amazing surgeon, He is superior. Very compassionate really truly cares for his patients.I highly reccomend.

September 16th, 2010

Daryl, is an amazing laser guru!!!

Dr Berkowitz (didn't have surgery with him) seems caring and compassionte and has amazing credentials.I have to say that I had my first spalaser treatment with Daryl and couldnt be more impressed! He's caring, compassionate and since he was the original trainer for the laser company, he knows EVEryTHING about hot to get you great results! I am so happy with my new skin in ONE treatment!!! They have a special right now, THREE treatments for $500. Check it out.

October 6th, 2009

Thank you Dr.B.

"I Didn't think much of myself and then I had surgery, It really change my life. I was so pleased with the results. Thank you for making my later year wonderful"

January 17th, 2009

Thank you Dr. Berkowitz, you are an amazing surgeon with an incredible talent. When my best friend & I decided to have you perform our breast augmentation surgery we were told you were the best. We are so pleased with the surgery & how are breast augementation came out after 6 plus years that we couldn't have asked for a better Dr. Thank you Dr. Berkowitz to you, your Anesthesiologist, staff & you.

June 24th, 2017