A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Bezirdjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Bezirdjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Bezirdjian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bezirdjian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Bezirdjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Charles Bezirdjian MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence C. Bezirdjian practice?
- Dr. Laurence Bezirdjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Bezirdjian practices Urology near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Ellicott City Urologists.