A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Boxer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Boxer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Chediak-Higashi Syndrome
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vitamin E Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boxer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence A Boxer MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence A. Boxer practice?
- Dr. Laurence Boxer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Boxer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.