A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Boxer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Boxer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Chediak-Higashi Syndrome
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vitamin E Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boxer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boxer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence A. Boxer practice?
Dr. Laurence Boxer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.