A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Boxer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boxer
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Boxer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Boxer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Chediak-Higashi Syndrome
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vitamin E Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boxer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence A Boxer MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence A. Boxer practice?
- Dr. Laurence Boxer has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Boxer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.