A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lopez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Carmel Lopez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurence C. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Laurence Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Lopez practices Pediatrics near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians.