A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Cheung, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Peptic Ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Cheung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Y Cheung MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Y. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Laurence Cheung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Cheung practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Southfield Surgeons.