A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Conway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Conway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conway has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Alexander Conway MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence A. Conway practice?
- Dr. Laurence Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Conway practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Medford, MA.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.