A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Cramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence V Cramer DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence V. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Laurence Cramer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Cramer practices Otolaryngology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Otolaryngologists.