A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Cramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence V Cramer DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence V. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Laurence Cramer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laurence Cramer practices Otolaryngology near , .