Oct 28th, 2015

I absolutly love Dr. Cramer......my son was very young and needed tubes....he treated my baby wonderfully. Even followed up after surgery to check on him. Then when my son was 4 he has his tonsils and adnoids taken out. Again Dr. Cramer was absolutly amazing with him. Even assured me that my child would be ok and he would let nothing happen to him. What a wonderful man!!! Thank you so much Dr. Cramer.

Not Trustworthy show details Not Trustworthy
Nov 21st, 2012

Recently had throat polyps removed & biopsy. Dr. never informed this was elective surgery nor that I would need to have voice therapy after procedure. Contradicted him own discharge instructions from hospital post-op. At follow-up appt. he denied his error & became defensive & condescending. Saw him for 2nd follow up; he wrote prescription & provided directions (brought friend into exam room w/me so she heard what he said too). Picked up script from pharmacy & discovered he made another error re dosing (i.e didn't match what he told me in his office). He's arrogant & I have lost all trust in him.--Will likely change physicians or go elsewhere.