A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Cromwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cromwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cromwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Cromwell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cromwell graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cromwell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Douglas Cromwell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Cromwell practice?
- Dr. Laurence Cromwell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Cromwell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, NH and Woodsville, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.