A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Cunningham, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cunningham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence W Cunningham DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurence W. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Laurence Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Cunningham practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Critical Care Practitioners, and Jacksonville Pulmonologists.