A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence David Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Laurence Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Great Barrington, MA.
See Pittsfield Surgeons.