A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Dahners:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Dahners is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Dahners, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahners graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dahners has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence E Dahners MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Dahners practice?
- Dr. Laurence Dahners has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Dahners practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.