Dr. Lawrence Davanzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Davanzo?

September 13th, 2017

Very good doctor who my husband and I both went to. Only complaint was also had PA Nick, instead of doctor, when we went for appointment. Told them wanted to see doctor next time and was corrected. He is a caring and nice person who knows his material well.

June 7th, 2017

No Dr, Only a PA

Very disappointed that now the standard practice is to see the second fiddle Nick who is the PA. I was mistaken to believe that when making an appointment you would actually be seeing a Dr. I'm sure charges will be submitted for an office visit, implying that I actually saw a physician. Very disappointing trend in this office, very disappointing to say the least.

December 6th, 2016

An excellent physician with great patient skills. He takes the time to listen to his patients and makes sure you are receiving the best care possible.

September 21st, 2016

A Very Special Doctor

When I was in ICU he frequently visited me and showed much interest in making me well. I felt like I was a long tome friend of his. He made me feel comfortable and confident that I had the best care possible. He even visited me when I came out of ICU in general hosp. ward. I owe him many thanks! A very special doctor for sure!

January 5th, 2016

Dr. Davanzo spent a lot of time of with me during my visit. Truly seemed to care about me and my illness.

July 28th, 2015

Top Notch Doctor

Dr. Davanzo is an excellent physician who is very easy to talk to and cares for his patients. So many physicians rush you in and out, not Dr. Davanzo. He takes his time, is very thorough and makes you feel welcome, not rushed.

March 27th, 2015

Very nice, courteous Doctor. Spent time enough to understand my mom's case. Nowadays Doctors generally don't do that.

January 7th, 2015

Personable, felt comfortable from minute one

October 13th, 2017