A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence DeBoer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBoer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence DeBoer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBoer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. DeBoer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence William Vale DeBoer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurence W. DeBoer practice?
- Dr. Laurence DeBoer has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence DeBoer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.