Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Deshields
Dr. Laurence Deshields, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinsville, VA, with other offices in Biloxi, MS and Elkhart, IN (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Family Medicine. Dr. Deshields is affiliated with Merit Health Biloxi, Memorial Hospital of Martinsville & Henry County and Elkhart General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Deshields has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Laurence Deshields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.
Dr. Maureen Tumolo
Martinsville, VA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Martinsville, VA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Howis Aros
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Martinsville, VA 0.24 mi21