A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Dopkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Dopkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dopkin
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Dopkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Dopkin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dopkin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dopkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Eric Dopkin MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Dopkin practice?
- Dr. Laurence Dopkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Dopkin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.