A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Dopkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Dopkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dopkin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Dopkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Dopkin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dopkin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dopkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Eric Dopkin MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Dopkin practice?
- Dr. Laurence Dopkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Dopkin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Child Psychiatrists.