A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Ducomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Ducomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducomb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ducomb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Ducomb, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducomb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ducomb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Bournewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Evans Ducomb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Ducomb practice?
- Dr. Laurence Ducomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Ducomb practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists.