A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Ducomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Ducomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Ducomb, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducomb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ducomb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Bournewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Evans Ducomb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Ducomb practice?
- Dr. Laurence Ducomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Ducomb practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists and Jamaica Plain Addiction Specialists.