A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Eason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Eason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eason
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Eason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eason graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Eason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Oliver Eason MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurence O. Eason practice?
- Dr. Laurence Eason has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Eason practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Pulmonologists.