A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Enderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Enderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Enderson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Enderson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Enderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence W Enderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence W. Enderson practice?
- Dr. Laurence Enderson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Enderson practices Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.