A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Fakinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Fakinos, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakinos graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fakinos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Michael Fakinos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Fakinos practice?
- Dr. Laurence Fakinos has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Fakinos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.