A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Fitzhenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Fitzhenry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzhenry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fitzhenry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence N Fitzhenry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence N. Fitzhenry practice?
- Dr. Laurence Fitzhenry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Fitzhenry practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Exton Anesthesiologists and Exton Pain Management Doctors.