A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Fuortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Fuortes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuortes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fuortes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Julius Fuortes MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence J. Fuortes practice?
- Dr. Laurence Fuortes has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Fuortes practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Preventive Medicine Specialists.