A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Gelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Gelstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelstein
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Gelstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Gelstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gelstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence D Gelstein MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Gelstein practice?
- Dr. Laurence Gelstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Gelstein practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.