A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Gelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Gelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Gelstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gelstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence David Gelstein MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Gelstein practice?
- Dr. Laurence Gelstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Gelstein practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: St Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.