A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Gibson, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Gibson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Gibson MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Gibson practice?
- Dr. Laurence Gibson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Gibson practices Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.