A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Gibson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Gibson MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Gibson practice?
- Dr. Laurence Gibson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Gibson practices Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Lindenhurst, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.