Dr. Laurence Glickman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Glickman?

Dr. Glickman the best Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Posted on April 12th, 2016

After interviewing several of the top plastic surgeons in Long Island, I unequivocally chose Dr. Glickman to perform my elective breast augmentation. Dr. Glickman’s credentials, education, years of experience, work ethic and voluntary services outside of his already busy schedule was an important factor for me. However, what catapulted and set Dr. Glickman apart from his peers was his ability to truly listen in detail to the patients’ needs. Dr. Glickman is detailed oriented and seeks to find the best outcome for his patients. Dr. Glickman is a master at his craft and this service of excellence and compassion transcends effortlessly to his staff who all provided superior service. Dr. Glickman and his team of professional staff made me feel welcomed at all times, they took care of my needs prior and after surgery. My new breasts look natural, words cannot express, how grateful I am that I took the time needed to select the right doctor. Dr. Glickman and his team are the best, the care I received from them was exceptional and certainly appreciated!!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I was recommeded through a friend. Dr. Glickman took his time to explain and show me pictures of a Tummy Tuck. I am so happy that I did it. My recovery was great. The staff is awesome and so is Dr. Glickman.

Life Changing Abdominoplasty

Posted on March 18th, 2015

After 18 months of chronic severe abdominal pain, Dr. Glickman was the first of ten doctors to identify and completely eradicate my issue. He is a skilled surgeon with a frank, but respectful, bedside manner. Dr. Glickman is extremely knowledgable and thorough. I would highly recommend him!

Dr. Glickman Rocks!!

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Glickman, I am able to feel great about my body again! Being able to wear a bikini at 49 is miraculous to me! Dr. Glickman was able to do that for me! He has given me confidence & joy I haven't had in a long time! Dr. Glickman is a great surgeon, but more important, he is an awesome person! It was like being taken care of by a friend. I would ONLY go to Dr. Glickman for any future cosmetic surgery and I recommend him HIGHLY to anyone!!! The most memorable moment was waking up, right after surgery, feeling and looking great!!! You Rock Doctor G !!!!!

Posted on October 9th, 2013

This was an emergent visit. My experience was superb. The staff courteous, prompt and helpful. Dr. Glickman was friendly, has a great bedside manner and amazing surgical skills. I highly recommend LIPS!

Posted on January 14th, 2016