A great Psychiatrist show details A great Psychiatrist
by Lisa on Sep 14th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldstein's since 2014, and in my opinion, he is the best Psychiatrist out there. He is helping me with my issues and when my son had an issue he saw him right away and when he couldn't help him he referred him to a doctor that could help him. I have worked for Psychiatrists & therapists and Dr. Goldstein is the only one I would trust with my personal business.

Extremely Insightful, professional and caring Dr. show details Extremely Insightful, professional and caring Dr.
by Laurie on Sep 9th, 2016

Psychiatry is hard work for both patient and Doctor. I may not always like what he has to share with me yet these moments are almost always the most therapeutic. He is a genuinely caring man. Our work has made my enriched my life. I would recommend his with no reservations.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldstein"s for over 25 years. I find him to be an exceptionally knowledgeable and caring person and I have a great deal of respect for him. He has helped me immensely through the years with his sound advice. Dr. Goldstein is one of the best doctors you will find!

Do not see this doctor show details Do not see this doctor
by Beyond frustrated on Jul 20th, 2016

I have been seeing him for a few months, at first he was good. But now he answers any phone calls he gets while I'm in his office, listens to his voicemails, excuses himself to the bathroom, and even today, he tried to look up a song on his iPad for ten minutes total. He is so self absorbed, talking about his cars, how he is one of the top docs in CT apparently. Please save yourself from stress and do not see him. I'm currently switching to a new doctor.

Jul 13th, 2016

Worst psych doc ever...don't go unless you want to get worse. Way over medicated and ended up in hospital because of it.

A Caring and Intelligent Physician show details A Caring and Intelligent Physician
by Andy on Apr 1st, 2015

I have known and been treated by Dr. Goldstein, on and off, for close to 20 years. He is one of the smartest people you will ever meet. He is caring, empathetic, and listens with his heart. I can not imagine a better person to be a psychiatrist. My life is significantly better as a result of his care.

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
Oct 18th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is not only an excellent Dr, he is an outstanding man. Working with him has helped me to live a peaceful, joyful and successful life. Regardless of the hour or the issue, Dr. Goldstein followed up with me when needed - compassionately - with sound medical advice. You are in excellent care with Dr. Goldstein.

Just another prescriber show details Just another prescriber
Mar 6th, 2014

from the moment you walk in and see him you instantly get the feeling he does not care. he just talks about himself and prescribes a medication. simple stuff and he gets paid a ton to do it. I saw him couple times then had to switch, no option. I knew he was not for me. he likes to show off how successful he is by talking about his cars and house and such. whoooo caresssss, I am here for me!!! do yourself a favor forget this name

creepy show details creepy
Feb 18th, 2013

Disinterested,dismissive, narsasitic

He is EXCELLENT show details He is EXCELLENT
May 12th, 2012

truely cares about patientsyou can always value his oppinions and he takes time to know and help you as a person. He respects his patients very much and you can trust being under his care.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. G is one of the best. He truly cares about his patients and, in my opinion, goes above and beyond the call to ensure their well being. He takes the time to get to know you, listens to your issues and works with you on meds. This was by far the BEST experience I have ever had with a medical professional of any kind. I could never recommend him enough! His staff (Tina) is great too!

Dr Goldstein gets it show details Dr Goldstein gets it
Jun 23rd, 2011

There are very few psychiatrist actually practicing psychiatry today. Larry is one of the few. He has helped me a great deal and i rate him as one of the most competent physicians in a specialized area

Horrible show details Horrible