A Caring and Intelligent Physician show details A Caring and Intelligent Physician
by Andy on Apr 1st, 2015

I have known and been treated by Dr. Goldstein, on and off, for close to 20 years. He is one of the smartest people you will ever meet. He is caring, empathetic, and listens with his heart. I can not imagine a better person to be a psychiatrist. My life is significantly better as a result of his care.

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
Oct 18th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is not only an excellent Dr, he is an outstanding man. Working with him has helped me to live a peaceful, joyful and successful life. Regardless of the hour or the issue, Dr. Goldstein followed up with me when needed - compassionately - with sound medical advice. You are in excellent care with Dr. Goldstein.

Just another prescriber show details Just another prescriber
Mar 6th, 2014

from the moment you walk in and see him you instantly get the feeling he does not care. he just talks about himself and prescribes a medication. simple stuff and he gets paid a ton to do it. I saw him couple times then had to switch, no option. I knew he was not for me. he likes to show off how successful he is by talking about his cars and house and such. whoooo caresssss, I am here for me!!! do yourself a favor forget this name

creepy show details creepy
Feb 18th, 2013

Disinterested,dismissive, narsasitic

He is EXCELLENT show details He is EXCELLENT
May 12th, 2012

truely cares about patientsyou can always value his oppinions and he takes time to know and help you as a person. He respects his patients very much and you can trust being under his care.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. G is one of the best. He truly cares about his patients and, in my opinion, goes above and beyond the call to ensure their well being. He takes the time to get to know you, listens to your issues and works with you on meds. This was by far the BEST experience I have ever had with a medical professional of any kind. I could never recommend him enough! His staff (Tina) is great too!

Dr Goldstein gets it show details Dr Goldstein gets it
Jun 23rd, 2011

There are very few psychiatrist actually practicing psychiatry today. Larry is one of the few. He has helped me a great deal and i rate him as one of the most competent physicians in a specialized area

Horrible show details Horrible