A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas State Hospital
- Arkansas State Hosp, Little Rock, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Howard Miller MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Laurence Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Miller practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.