A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Hartley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Hartley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hartley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Wilbur Hartley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence W. Hartley practice?
- Dr. Laurence Hartley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Hartley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ukiah, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Talmage, CA.
See Ukiah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.