Dr. Laurence Hicks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Hicks?

September 14th, 2016

Everytime I have gone to see Dr Hicks he has always taken the time to answer all of my questions and educate me on what's going on with my body. Very friendly staff even though I have read reviews about his unfriendly receptionist, I find her very friendly and talkative every time I have gone in for an appt. His son who is an RN working there is very knowledgeable and takes time to make you comfortable. Overall, I am very happy each time I have an appt. I am lucky to have such a great doctor who practices here in Twin Falls.

August 13th, 2015

Idaho's Best!

Wonderful doctor. Full of knowledge. Great atmosphere. Great staff.

July 7th, 2015

Dr. Hicks uses both conventional and traditional medicines to tailor the treatment to the individual patients needs. We love him!

January 28th, 2015

Out of many doctors i have seen, Dr. hicks was the best in all points above. I give him 5 stars on everything

August 18th, 2011

The Best Doctor, EVER!

Dr. Hicks knows everything in medicine. He has degrees in many fields of medicine and has been helpful offering many options and alternative treatment options. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. Also, he has given me the best spinal adjustment I have EVER had in my entire life.

July 31st, 2011

n/a

BEST-COMPASSIONATE-CARING-HONEST-UNDERSTANDING DR. WE HAVE EVER SEEN. IF HE DOES NOT KNOW THE ANSWER HE WILL NOT B.S. YOU. HE WILL REFER YOU TO SOMEONE WHO CAN. HE SAVED THE LIVES OF MY CHIOLDREN ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS (WHEN E.R. DRS DISMISSED THE SYMPTOMS AS BEING IN THE HEAD). DR. HICKS DIAGNOSED THE KIDS W. SEVERE FOOD POISONING AND THEY ARE ALIVE BECAUSE OF HIM AND THE GRACE OF GOD!

April 4th, 2017