A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Higgins, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Debree Higgins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Laurence Higgins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Higgins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Revere, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.