A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Ho, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Ho MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Ho practice?
- Dr. Laurence Ho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Ho practices Otolaryngology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists.