Dr. Laurence Miller DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

July 14th, 2011
A good doctor as long as you only need him during regularly scheduled clinic hours. Afterhour emergencies or unscheduled complications will only be treated at a time convenient to his schedule.

March 31st, 2011
Amazing vision!
Dr. Miller did my lasik surgery six years ago and my vision is STILL excellent. Crisp, clear and no problems. I would reccomend Dr. Miller to anyone who needs a good eye doctor. He is thorough, professional with an excellent bed-side manner. My only negative is that he needs to expand his office hours to cater to those of us who have to work until 530 and need an appointment after work...Besides that, Dr. Miller is excellent.

April 8th, 2010
Unsatsified
After waiting over an hour and a half to see Dr. Miller, I was informed he could not perform the surgery I was there for. Had he reviewed my file prior to my appointment he might have known this and saved me some time and effort. I can't tell you how angry I was at this event. In addition I was there to have an enhancement on my Lasik surgery. Perhaps, if I would have gone somewhere else my vision would not need an enhancement. Remember you get what you pay for, a lesson I learned at a rather costly expense.