A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Martin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence J Martin MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Laurence Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Martin practices Surgery near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Surgeons.