A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Kandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Kandel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Kandel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandel graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence B Kandel MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence B. Kandel practice?
- Dr. Laurence Kandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Kandel practices Urology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Urologists.