A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Karper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Karper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Karper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Karper graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Karper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans