A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Katznelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Katznelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Katznelson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Katznelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Katznelson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Katznelson practice?
- Dr. Laurence Katznelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Katznelson practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Endocrinologists.