Who gave this man a good review, his family members? I don't know anyone who would! show details Who gave this man a good review, his family members? I don't know anyone who would!
Jun 10th, 2012

I do not EVER leave negative remarks about doctors, but Dr Katsnelson at Stanford was so insensitive toward me. I have a rare illness that requires some patience, and this Dr (whom I saw a total of three times) was so rude to me. I would even say that he was cruel. It is easy to have a good experience with a Dr when you have a common ailment that they easily understand. No problem! But the true test of heart for an MD is when a tough case walks through the door. I met someone else at my support group who happened to see him as well. They said the same thing that I am saying here. He is a cruel and unkind man. Stanford should be ashamed to have him represent them. He teaches there too?! Shameful.

Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Katznelson cares about his patients, in the sense of being concerned about their overall wellbeing. He is willing to negotiate a treatment plan to get patient buy-in.

Outstanding doctor!! show details Outstanding doctor!!
Nov 21st, 2009

Excellent communication and clinical skills. Highly recommend!!