Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Kish
Dr. Laurence Kish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kings Mountain, NC, with another office in Kings Mountain, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kish is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Matthew, Gaston Memorial Hospital and University Hospital - Charlotte. Dr. Kish has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Kish has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Laurence Kish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kings Mountain, NC.
Dr. Neeraj Ashri
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Kings Mountain, NC 0 mi20
Dr. Abdul Gangoo
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Kings Mountain, NC 3.97 mi49
Dr. Everette Thombs
Kings Mountain, NC 4.00 mi39