A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lasky is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lasky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Jon Lasky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence J. Lasky practice?
- Dr. Laurence Lasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Lasky practices Family Medicine near Hermosa Beach, CA.
See Hermosa Beach Family Physicians.