A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Island Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence M Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Laurence Lee has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Laurence Lee practices Urology near , .