A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Central Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Lee practice?
Dr. Laurence Lee practices Urology near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Wenatchee, WA.
See Mount Vernon Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Lee, Dr. Laurence Lee, Dr. Lawrence Lee, Dr. Loren Lee