A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence Lesser practice?
Dr. Laurence Lesser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Cardiologists, and Lawrenceville Pediatricians.