Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Lesser
Dr. Laurence Lesser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Lesser is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Medical Center-Duluth and Gwinnett Women's Pavilion. Dr. Lesser has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Lesser has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Laurence Lesser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. David Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Niraj Sharma
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi26
Dr. Martin Siegfried
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi22