A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesser
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Lesser MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Lesser practice?
- Dr. Laurence Lesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Lesser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.