A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesser
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Lesser MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Lesser practice?
- Dr. Laurence Lesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Lesser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.