A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Adams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence M Adams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Adams practice?
- Dr. Laurence Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Adams practices Family Medicine near Zionsville, IN.
See Zionsville Primary Care Doctors.