A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Mark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Mark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Mark MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Mark practice?
- Dr. Laurence Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Mark practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.